COVID-19 Information and Resources
The Signature Real Estate Companies is RE-OPENING for Business on Monday 5/4/2020
Please carefully read the re-opening guidelines below:
Effective Monday, 5/4/2020, @ 9am, except as discussed below (see Wynmoor and Addison Reserve information), all Signature BROKERAGE OFFICES will re-open WEEKDAYS for normal business hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- Signature’s BROKERAGE OFFICES will be CLOSED on the WEEKENDS until further notice.
- Signature’s CORPORATE OFFICE (Boca Raton) will remain CLOSED.
- Wynmoor Real Estate, LLC will remain CLOSED.
- Addison Reserve Real Estate, LLC will remain CLOSED.
- ONLY ONE (1) AGENT AT A TIME MAY ENTER THE BROKERAGE OFFICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL THERE BE MORE THAN ONE (1) AGENT AT A TIME IN ANY OF THE BROKERAGE OFFICES. EVERYONE MUST WEAR FACE MASKS AT ALL TIMES IN THE BROKERAGE OFFICES.
- Agents must use good common sense and follow CDC guidelines, including social distancing, hand washing, and using hand sanitizer. For more information please carefully review https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html.
- If an Agent is sick (or has been in contact with anyone who was sick) or the Agent has travelled within the last fourteen (14) days, the Agent may not enter any BROKERAGE OFFICES.
- Customers are NOT permitted to enter any of our BROKERAGE OFFICES for any reason.
- The FRONT DOORS of all BROKERAGE OFFICES will be locked with instructional CDC / COVID-19 signage (see attached). Agents may communicate through the LOCKED DOOR without opening it, or Agents may go OUTSIDE the BROKERAGE OFFICE and consult with customers OUTSIDE if Agents wish to do so. However, Agents must follow CDC guidelines.
- Signature will NOT be providing face masks of any kind to anyone so please be sure everyone has their own as Agents MUST wear a face mask in the BROKERAGE OFFICES at all times.
- If an Agent uses one of our BROKERAGE OFFICES, the Agent is asked to please carefully disinfect and wipe down whatever the Agent touches and the Agent’s entire work station EACH TIME THE AGENT IS IN THE OFFICE including the desk, computer, keyboard, mouse, telephone, etc. to leave it clean for the next person.
If Signature Team Members have any questions or concerns about this matter, please feel free to contact myself or any Member of our Management Team. We take your questions, your health and your safety extremely seriously at all times. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation. I LOVE THIS COMPANY AND I LOVE ALL OF OUR AGENTS AND STAFF DEARLY AND TOGETHER WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS!
The Signature Real Estate Companies is putting the following information in an effort to assist our community and to try and ensure the safety and health of our agents and customers.
Please check back as information on this page will be updated often.